Ability to submit 'Feedback' from the Mobile App (edited)

Options
Nashpotato
Nashpotato Member
edited September 2023 in Feature Requests

At this time, I have experienced issues with the app crashing on iOS. When I reached out to support I was instructed that I had to report the issue through the native feedback feature which is only available on the website. Not sure the validity, but support ensured me that the app's logs would be uploaded when uploading via the website. This doesn't make sense as the logs uploaded all seem to reflect current session/local storage uploads. This should be a native function of the app as well.

Please allow users to report issues/submit feedback/upload logs from the mobile apps.

I started writing this from the feature request board, however, I cannot submit to that category.

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Nashpotato, I went ahead and turned this into an Idea post and moved it to Feature Requests so other users can vote on it.

I also apologize for any confusion presented by Chat Support. I do want to clarify that since submitting 'Feedback' is only available on the Web App, this is where logs need to be submitted, and these do submit the data for both the Web and Mobile Apps. With that said, however, I personally would love to see the ability to submit 'Feedback' via the Mobile App for our mobile-only users, and I have added my vote to this request! 🙂

-Coach Natalie