Quicken Simplifi not Simplifi by Quicken

Options
SRC54
SRC54 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2023 in Feedback

It's purple with lavender accents! Colorful LOL. I do like the new logo/icon with the Purple Q. And I like the subtle name change.

I will admit that I never cared for the old icon. I had to jump through some hoops with my Safari Web App, but I got the new icon showing in the Mac Dock now.

Edit: The new icon now shows up automatically in Mac App. Oh, and I notice that Quicken is now Quicken Classic. I guess they didn't want to go with Quicken Complicate. It has the new icon except in red. 😀

Steve
Quicken Simplifi Since 2021
MS Money/Quicken Classic Since 1991

Tagged:

Comments

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The new logo certainly caught me by surprise. I thought

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • Coach Blake
    Coach Blake Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@SRC54 Thank you for the great feedback on our rebranding. We did start to make changes yesterday in preparations for the new year.

Thank you,

Coach Blake

• nicko
    nicko Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Disappointing rollout of these changes. No announcement. Hard to understand why the design team would go this route with the color scheme. If this is purely for accessibility purposes and trying to achieve a better color contrast ratio why not solicit the community for feedback.

• SRC54
    SRC54 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes, it was rather surprising although we did get an email and video from CEO about new icon/logo, which I like a lot. I guess they wanted to get away from red (too negative?) in the spending bars so they went with a purplish blue. I didn't think about accessibility. It was jarring the first time I saw it, but I am already used to it.

Steve
    Quicken Simplifi Since 2021
    MS Money/Quicken Classic Since 1991

This discussion has been closed.