Account added but transactions not showing

Options
moneyhound
moneyhound Member
edited November 2023 in Adding and Updating Accounts

I have had this issue with two credit cards; American Express and Chase. I can ad the accounts successfully, however no transactions show up. It then takes a process of refreshing more than a couple of times along with some magical incantations to get them in (after all it's all about the transactions). Can someone advise as to what I may be doing wrong or how I can troubleshoot? It's annoying. I need to trust that my view is accurate, otherwise the tools are worthless

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

If you mean this weekend, for some reason Chase doesn't allow transactions to download on the weekend (but they do update balances, which can mean your balance is wrong on the weekend in simplifi). I complained about it, they looked into it, it's a chase problem. I reached out to Chase, they said "we can look into this for you" and that was about a month ago, and i never heard anything else.

edit: "chase doesn't allow transaction downloads".. outside of certain banking hours, for example, if i open simplifi before 7am the balance can be wrong for a few hours. An example, of the kind of problem: I transfered $10 from checking to savings yesterday (on the weekend), I manually entered this in simplifi, in 3-4 hours when simplifi next synced with chase, $20 was withdrawn from simplifi checking balance instead of $10, and $20 was credited to savings instead of $10.

Rob Wilkens

This discussion has been closed.