Cannot add Cenlar account FDP-155 error (edited)

Options
simplira
simplira Member ✭✭
edited November 2023 in Adding and Updating Accounts

Hi

I keep on getting FDP-155 error trying to add Cenlar loan account managed through https://www.loanadministration.com/cenlarfsb/#/login.

How do I add the account.

Thanks.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited October 2023
    Options

@simplira, thanks for reaching out!

A 155 error indicates that the bank is permanently blocking connection traffic, so there's not a whole lot we can do for these instances aside from directing you to the bank to help make them aware of the issue. To be sure, though, is this your first time connecting to Cenlar in Quicken Simplifi, or is the 155 error occurring on an existing account that was previously connected without error?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• simplira
    simplira Member ✭✭
    Options

I just started using Simplifi so this is first time. But since it seems Cenlar is supported then would it not be for Simplifi team to work out why they are being blocked? I also see

This thread which is using loanadministration website as well and having same issue and I think there is thread referenced there which I don’t have access to where this issue is tracked.

Thanks

Rajeev

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited October 2023
    Options

@simplira, thanks for confirming, as well as for locating that old thread — that helped me narrow things down a lot!

The issue with Loan Administration became such a long-standing issue that we ended up resolving the Alert that was referenced in the other thread and placing the issue in our Known Issues article. The Known Issues article is now no longer available, so tracking of the issue has gotten lost along the way, unfortunately. We also no longer receive a lot of contacts regarding the issue, so re-establishing the Alert has not become necessary.

With all of that said, the Alert in question has been archived, which is why you're unable to access it. When viewing it myself, though, I do see that Cenlar is listed at the very top. If Cenlar still uses Loan Administration for their aggregation, then the issue would still be occurring for them, as Loan Administration is still blocking us. I'm not sure where things are at at this point, but I do recall that we made several attempts to get this fixed and Loan Administration was either not responsive or failed to do so. At that point, we advised users to contact their bank to help make them aware of the issue.

Here are some relevant screenshots from the archived Alert that may be helpful:

I hope this helps clarify and provide some insight!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.