Investments page should show cash balances in addition to holdings (edited)

mdheikka
mdheikka Member
edited November 2021 in Feature Requests

Some brokerages, like E*Trade, break out cash positions separately from investment holdings. Simplifi only shows investment holdings on the Investments>Holdings page, which then underreports the actual value of the account (at least on that page.) There should be a separate detail line item for Cash positions/holdings or a Cash Balance section on the page so the user knows the total value of the account, including cash and the associated holdings.

2 votes

Completed · Last Updated

The Investments section now displays Cash Holdings!

Comments

• Coach Tappan
    Coach Tappan Retired Coach ✭✭✭✭

This is a good suggestion. Our development team is currently working on an enhanced Investments module for the next major Simplifi update. I'll make sure they're aware of your ideas!

• cconrado90
    cconrado90 Unconfirmed, Member ✭✭
    Yes this would help
  • Coach Tappan
    Coach Tappan Retired Coach ✭✭✭✭

@cconrado90 To make sure you get immediate notifications of updates we make to Simplifi's Investments module, you can "follow" this topic by clicking on the Gold Star icon at the upper right of this discussion. Thanks again for your comments!

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @mdheikka & @cconrado90,

Thank you for posting your feedback to the Community!

Has this request been implemented? I'm unfamiliar with how the Investments section looked in early 2020, however, I do know that Cash is currently an option, and that most financial institutions include this information for connected accounts. 

Please let me know, otherwise, I am looking to mark this Idea as 'Completed'! :blush:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello All,

This Idea post has been marked as "Completed", as the ability to see Cash Holdings in the Investments section is currently supported in Simplifi. 

If anyone experiences any issues with their Cash Holdings in connected investment accounts, please be sure to create a separate Community post outlining what's occurring so that we can troubleshoot with you. 

Thanks, everyone! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.