Care Code: FDP-102 with Notre Dame Community FCU (edited)

Options
Mizz
Mizz Member
edited November 2023 in Adding and Updating Accounts

New to Quicken. Cant link my credit union im getting that error code. All my other banks worked. https://ndcfcu.com/

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Mizz, thanks for reaching out, and welcome to Quicken Simplifi!

A 102 error indicates that the bank is temporarily throttling or blocking connection traffic. These particular errors usually resolve on their own, so we do want to allow at least 48 hours to see if it self-resolves. I see that the issue just started yesterday for you, so please let us know if it's still happening at the end of the week/beginning of next week. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• Mizz
    Mizz Member
    Options

@Coach Natalie so what I found out is that your guys app has it linked to the banks actual website vsit. But there "virtual branch" is a different website. And that's thats were you enter your login info.

this is the website URL for there "virtual branch"

There was an error displaying this embed.

• Mizz
    Mizz Member
    Options

I don't understand why it's showing as unsafe on my end so weird.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Mizz, although the virtual branch website may be the cause of the issue, we wouldn't be able to determine that from our end. Instead, we'd want to submit an escalation for the 102 error so we can get our service provider involved and find out what's going on. To do so, though, I do need you to give this connection another try in Quicken Simplifi. I see that your last connection attempt was on the 28th, so we'll want a fresh attempt to use for the escalation.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.