Mobile Phone Widget for Planned Spending (edited)

Options
GCA
GCA Member ✭✭
edited October 2023 in Feature Requests

Three of the biggest competing apps provide iOS widgets that show bar graphs or pie charts that visualize the remaining spend available for a selected category. This allows a user to add multiple widgets to see everything at once from their Home Screen at a quick glance, or to stack them and cycle through them through swipe gestures.

This is a critical modern feature.

The only widget Simplifi currently provides is a snapshot of remaining available spend outside of all planned expenses. The current design of that widget is cramped and limited in usefulness.

Examples of good widget designs attached. One other notable feature that some apps provide is the ability to hide the dollar amount and instead only provide the pie chart visual for privacy or personal reasons.

Simplifi’s current design, which appears cramped and limited in effectiveness, and has no customization options.

16 votes

In Review · Last Updated

Our product team is reviewing requests for mobile phone widgets!

Comments

• MintRefugee
    Options

I'd love this for Android too!

• TylerHolland
    Options

+1 checking the mint transactions widget was a daily occurrence for me. Would love to see more widgets with simplifi!
    I primarily used it as a high level overview of all recent transactions so I could keep an eye out for anything out of place, or just knowing when things happened. Being able to see all of the transactions across all accounts was very helpful.

• Chozen
    Chozen Member
    edited December 2023
    Options

I used Mint soley for its' balance widget. It showed balances for each account.

• weefo
    weefo Member
    Options

This feature is needed. I would like to see a watchlist widget

• Paulina
    Paulina Member
    Options

needed! Used copilot before and thats what helped me keep track of my spending. Unfortunately, with quickn i have to sign in to the app and perform multiple selections to get to my spending plan categories. I want to know right away how much money is left in the month. Considering changing apps because of this