Is there a fast way to view transactions pending review / needing categorization?

Options
GCA
GCA Member ✭✭
edited December 2023 in Managing Your Transactions

I am mostly just concerned with transactions that are uncategorized, but also I notice there is a review process for transactions and was curious if there is a one-click widget or place on desktop + mobile to review new transactions?

Right now, as a new user, it seems my only option is to go to the transaction screen and sift through both reviewed and unreviewed transactions from today based on if I took a look earlier in the morning.

Lastly, is there a way to automatically mark a transaction as reviewed once I assign it a category? Or a way to bulk mark transactions as reviewed on mobile? Right now I have to first categorize a transaction, then press a toggle on "Reviewed", then press Save. This whole process is quite tedious per transaction.

Also, while I know there is a review mechanism, there's no visual indication that I am aware of on the transaction list for if a transaction has been reviewed or not? Is there?

Tagged:

Best Answers

This discussion has been closed.