Add support for tracking crypto cold wallet addresses

Options
asjss1186
asjss1186 Member ✭✭
edited November 2023 in Feature Requests

I would like to be able to add my crypto cold wallet addresses to Simplifi so that I can automatically track their balances (in both crypto quantity and USD) and link transfers from online exchanges like Coinbase and Robinhood.

This would complete the transfer picture of Checking Account > Coinbase/Robinhood > buy BTC/ETH/etc > transfer to cold wallet

This could also be used to track hot wallets on exchanges that are not supported directly in Simplifi.

Each coin has a public block explorer that can be used to aggregate the data and pull into Simplifi.

Right now, I have added my crypto holdings as manual accounts and I manually add transactions whenever I buy or sell crypto. This is very tedious when I have weekly automatic crypto purchases scheduled

This would also be used to track cost basis and gains/losses if Simplifi ever implements those features for stocks

11 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• vincentf
    Options

yes or maybe integrate with cointracker. Something automatic because the manual update is too cumbersome

• MintRefugee
    Options

Plus 1 to this!

Lots of easy ways to do this integration any of them would be appreciated!

• Grigor
    Options

Yes please, add this ASAP.

It would be great if you can just add the wallet address (no matter hot, cold or whatever) and then Simplifi can just read directly all the information.

• htrow
    htrow Member
    Options

+1 to this

• birbyb
    birbyb Member
    Options

+1 as well

• yoe
    yoe Member
    Options

this would be pretty crucial

• kmr1
    kmr1 Member
    Options

I would like to see a link to cointracking, so that my over all net worth would be updated including my current crypto holdings which are all in my cointracking account.