Simpifi not connecting to bank of america

Options
luanajp
luanajp Member

I keep trying to connect my BofA account but its saying im not authenticated but I go to the bank of america site and I sign in just fine.

something is wrong with the web application.

I want to switch from mint but its not working

Tagged:

Comments

• luanajp
    luanajp Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

Tried on moble and got this error.

User Access Denied: Access Denied. Connecting with partnerUid: bofa_dda for intuitproperty: quicken, intuitUserId: 9130357563099606, intuitRealmId: 9130357563099636 on user authorization, error_code: access_denied

my login should work

sometimes I am able to get into the text authentication and the 6 digit code for some reason fails

• luanajp
    Options

I was finally able to get this resolved by having BofA call me with the auth code. no other method worked

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@luanajp, are you able to connect to Bank of America in Quicken Simplifi using regular MFA now?

-Coach Natalie

• danintherc
    Options

I called BofA 3rd party online support and she doesnt show any problem on their end or with the login account

• danintherc
    Options

I tried to add per Coach Julio to use an incognito window and that solved the problem. I added my Bank of America account just fine doing that way. Thanks for your assistance with that. Now all i need to do is solve my missing Fidelity Roth IRA Account.

• Nu2Money
    Nu2Money Member ✭✭
    Options

Not a perfect fix, I manually added it and not a bit deal since the stock prices update daily.

This discussion has been closed.