Venmo FDP-106 error

Options
dj13
dj13 Member

Noticed that the previous discussion was closed on this, but I am experiencing FDP-106 errors with Venmo while attempting to connect both my active Venmo accounts with Simplifi.

Tagged:

Comments

• Nebulastardust
    Options

I am as well, the error reads:

This usually happens if an account nickname or number has changed at your bank. To fix you must reconnect your account.
    Care Code: FDP-106

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@dj13 & @Nebulastardust, thanks for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear that you're both receiving a 106 error with Venmo in Quicken Simplifi. To clarify, is the error occurring on an existing account in Quicken Simplifi, or are you seeing it when attempting to connect to Venmo for the first time?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• htarlow
    Options

I am seeing the same error. I am attempting to connect it to my SimpliFi account for the first time

• Coach Natalie
    Options

It looks like this is actually a known issue that has already been escalated. Our Alert here can be followed for updates:

Thanks, everyone!

-Coach Natalie

• ysa
    Options

Facing the same "Care Code: FDP-106" error. Tried the steps listed above but still cannot connect my venmo account

• System
    System Administrator admin
    edited November 2023
    Options

This discussion was created from comments split from:

FDP-103 error with Venmo

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@ysa, thanks for reaching out!

The 106 error with Venmo is a known issue. We have an Alert that can be followed here for updates:

We appreciate your patience!

-Coach Natalie

• RFL281
    RFL281 Member
    Options

Evaluating Simplifi as a replacement for Mint. Also experiencing this error when adding a Venmo account. Hoping for a quick fix, as I need to verify Simplifi can support my accounts.

• User5939
    User5939 Member
    Options

Also transitioning to Simplifi from Mint and running into the same issue. Originally I was getting the FDP 103 error and also wasn't able to sign in to venmo on the web version. However, I called Venmo and had to submit a picture of my ID and they were able to get my Venmo web access reinstated. It also changed the Simplifi FDP 103 error to an FDP 106 error after prompting for 2FA. I tried linking in Simplifi web and mobile and get the same error only when signing in using my phone number. If I use my email or Venmo ID i get an immediate FPD 102 error without 2FA.

• Archie
    Archie Member ✭✭
    Options

Any idea when this is expected to be fixed? I can't do Venmo, I can't do Fidelity Roth.

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

@Coach Natalie - I just connected Venmo successfully right now. Incase you want to check and confirm to larger audience.

Edit - credit card is not pulled but checking account was pulled.

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I worked yesterday. @Coach Natalie - Today I am getting 103 error.

This discussion has been closed.