Stop Savings Goals from counting in the Spending Plan upon expected completion (edited)

Options
Md2023
Md2023 Member
edited November 2023 in Feature Requests

Savings goals keep carrying on indefinitely until the goal amount is met in the current month (Nov). I have a goal which will be completed in Dec but still being deducted from my spending plan for Jan, Feb, etc. This means that I cannot budget my expenses more than 1 month ahead. Added an end date would solve this problem.

5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• birbyb
    birbyb Member
    Options

I have the same concern. I have goals that end at different times of the year this year, but the savings goal continues to show up in the spending plan after the target date. It would be nice for to goal to not show after the target date in the spending plan, or at least give us a check box to stop it on the target date month. Having the savings goal show up in the spending plan makes it hard to get an accurate view of spending plan if that goal is expected to be completed and you won't be contributing to it after the target date. My workaround for now is to set a "custom amount" for the savings goals, which isn't idea.