Allow new connection attempt on failure

Options
ajbopp
ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2023 in Feature Requests

When I refresh my accounts, I'm not allowed to refresh them again for 4 or 5 hours.

However, if I have a typo in my MFA code, I have several accounts that will not be refreshed an cannot be refreshed for a very long time.

Since I tend to do this first thing every morning, it's unfortunately true that in my bleary state I tend to fat-finger a lot.

It would be very convenient if the software could detect a failure to connect, and allow for immediate retries.

Anthony Bopp
Simplifi User Since July 2022
Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

1 votes

Already Offered · Last Updated

This ability is already offered in Quicken Simplifi by clicking the exclamation point next to the account that failed.

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This almost sounds like it should be a bug report rather than an idea. MFA failures should be recoverable.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@ajbopp, when a connection fails, you should see a little exclamation point next to the account; clicking this should allow you to try again, which would prevent you from waiting the 4-6 hours for the next available connection with your banks. Aside from that, though, I think having it automatically retry is a great idea! Is this what you're looking for, or are you not seeing the exclamation point for failed connections? 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie Huh, I had no idea those exclamation points were interactive. Thanks!

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

This discussion has been closed.