Error when attempting to add a Carta account (FDP-105)

Options

When attempting to add a Carta (eShares) account, it returns the error message "We are unable to connect to Carta (eShares) at this time. Please try again later. Care Code: FDP-105".

Are there any pending issues with connecting this type of account?

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@dkelleybrew, thanks for posting!

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Carta in Quicken Simplifi. A 105 error indicates that the bank is temporarily throttling or blocking connection traffic. For this particular error, we do want to allow at least 48 hours for it to self-resolve; I don't see that you've given the connection a try for a few days, so I'd definitely suggest trying again.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• dkelleybrew
    Options

@Coach Natalie Thank you for the response. Unfortunately, I just tried to connect and it appears to still show the same FDP-105 error.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@dkelleybrew, thanks for giving it another try!

I went ahead and got this escalated and will let you know as soon as I hear back.

-Coach Natalie

EWC-10593337

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@dkelleybrew, good morning!

The escalation came back stating that the bank is currently unavailable to connect to due to maintenance. They didn't provide an ETA on a fix, so I'd suggest just continuing to try every so often for now.

Sorry for not having a better answer for you!

-Coach Natalie

• thehesiod
    Options

I'm also having this error

• danbronzy
    Options

Noting that I am still seeing FDP-105 when trying to connect my Carta acount!

• Coach Natalie
    edited December 2023
    Options

@danbronzy, I went ahead and got your case submitted as an escalation so we can determine if the previously referenced known issue is still ongoing. I'll let you know when I hear back.

@thehesiod, I can also submit an escalation for you, but we do need a fresh attempt, as it doesn't look like you've attempted to connect to Carta (eShares) in Quicken Simplifi for over a week. Please give it another try and let me know once done.

Thank you both!

-Coach Natalie

EWC-10670396

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@danbronzy, your escalation also came back stating this is a known issue, so I went ahead and submitted it using a different route to see if we can find out anything further. However, can you go ahead and give it a fresh try in Quicken Simplifi just to make sure you're still receiving the 105 error since it's been awhile?

Can everyone else who's experiencing this issue give it a fresh try as well, please? I just want to make sure that they don't kick the ticket back due to too old of attempts.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

CTP-8512

• danbronzy
    Options

@Coach Natalie still 105 error for me

• AJG
    Options

I'm receiving this error as well

• ivotron
    Options

Seeing this error as well (as of today 01/08 12:35 MT)

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hey everyone, we went ahead and created an Alert for this issue that can be followed here for updates:

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Can we have everyone give this another try and let us know how it goes, please?

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• danbronzy
    danbronzy Member
    Options

Still FDP-105 for me

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hey everyone, can you give this another try and let us know how it goes, please?

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• danbronzy
    danbronzy Member
    Options

Still "We are unable to connect to Carta (eShares) at this time. Please try again later. Care Code: FDP-105"

This discussion has been closed.