Is there a known problem with adding a linkage from Simpli to Chase?

Options
Shorty23
Shorty23 Member

I already tried linking my Chase account to Simplifi multiple times. When I log into my Chase account in the Google web browser with my username and password, I have no problems. When I enter the same credentials into the Simplifi window for adding an account, I get the blue circle outline spinning indefinitely in the lower right part of the "Add account" window.

Is this a known problem? I was able to add an account link to a different financial institution.

My Chase account contains one checking account and one credit card account.

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Shorty23
    Shorty23 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

I found out that my problem was that I had to scroll down the window in order to see the button that I had to press.

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

If the Quicken Simplifi screen is larger than your display, I recommend zooming out (browser menu or keyboard shortcuts).

Rob Wilkens

• ps56k
    ps56k Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

All of our Chase checking & Credit Cards are working just fine …

some of the Simplifi popup transaction screens are larger than the avail window and are also non-scrollable- so need to zoom out to about 67% of normal.

Answers

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

I've discovered a problem with the Chase Connection (whether or not this is causing your issue) where on weekends/holidays and nights (say about 9pm to 7am ET) it will (1) update the balance in simplifi, but (2) not download new transactions (if you enter manual transactions, later to be matched, this can cause incorrect balances; but if you just let chase download them to simplifi your balances should be right). I submitted a problem report, it got escalated, and it came back that the issue was on Chase's side and chase was unwilling to fix it. I've since e-mailed chase directly (messaging on chase website) and they said something like "we can look into this for you" but i never heard back and it's been about 2 months.

But no, no "new" problems connecting to chase that i've seen.

Rob Wilkens

This discussion has been closed.