New from mint - how do I start over?

Options
Jasonleh
Jasonleh Member
edited December 2023 in Troubleshooting

Before I connected any accounts I did an export from mint. I exported everything and I guess I had rules I forgot about are now showing up. I have removed the one account with the rule and added it back but the rename rule still exists. Iโ€™m thinking that is because I only removed the account and not all data from mint import. Does this make sense ? How can I completey start over? Completely, like brand new? Do I need to use a different email address?

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer โœ“
    Options

@Jasonleh, thanks for reaching out!

If you want to start completely over in Quicken Simplifi, we can delete your dataset, which is all of the data you input into the program. Just let me know, and I'll get this taken care of for you. ๐Ÿ™‚

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• Jasonleh
    Options

hi, I chatted with support earlier today and they are going to have my data wiped. It has been a few hours now, does it take sometime?

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Jasonleh, it's possible that it could take a while, but I went ahead and just deleted it for you, so you're good to go. When u sign back in, you'll start all over with the Getting Started flow. ๐Ÿ™‚

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.