Simplifi only connects to 3/4 Chase accounts

Options
Renault1969
Renault1969 Member

Hi, anyone else having trouble getting all your Chase accounts to show up when connecting? Simplifi syncs with my checking, savings, and a credit card ("Freedom Visa") account. But there's another credit card account ("Sapphire Visa") it's not noticing and won't connect to. I've removed the institution & tried to start from scratch but no joy…?

Tagged:

Comments

• Sample5175
    Options

Same issue here.

The "Chase Sapphire Reserve VISA" credit card does not show up when connecting.

My 4 other Chase credit cards and 2 Chase banking accounts add successfully.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Renault1969 & @Sample5175, thanks for posting to the Community regarding this issue!

I'm not aware of any known issues with the Chase Sapphire card, and I'm not recalling any past reports of users being unable to connect this account. I'm wondering if something may have changed on the bank's end or something along those lines. Have either one of you ever been able to connect this account in Quicken Simplifi? Also, which option are you both selecting in Quicken Simplifi when connecting to the bank?

Let's dig into this issue a bit further; please provide the following info so we can get a clearer picture of what's going on:

1. Has there been any activity in the account in the last 90 days?
    2. Is the account considered an external account (i.e. are you redirected to a different website when selecting the account on the bank's website?)
    3. Is the account a subtype of a different account?
    4. Has the bank made any recent changes to its website or sign-in process?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• Sample5175
    Sample5175 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

• Edit: My issue has been resolved!

Fix: I ended up trying 'Reset connection' again a few hours later, and now all 5 of my Chase credit cards appear in Simplifi. Interestingly, resetting the connnection previously did not fix it.

• Nu2Money
    Nu2Money Member ✭✭
    Options

I have 5 credit cards with Chase, and Simplifi sees all of them, and no error reported by Simplifi. I connected with them about 3 weeks ago.

This discussion has been closed.