Ability to visualize my data using a Sankey diagram (edited)

Options
Pchamb1998
Pchamb1998 Member ✭✭✭
edited November 2023 in Feature Requests

I would love the ability to visualize our data using a Sankey diagram. They are visually appealing and a quick way to ingest a lot of data rather quickly. I have posted a picture below for those who are not familiar with the Sankey diagram. See below:

It would be awesome to see within the monthly summary, across various reports, and within the dashboard. I am curious to receive opinions on this.

[removed]

Tagged:
22 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• BMD
    BMD Member
    Options

I agree, this would be a nice feature add!

• Pchamb1998
    Pchamb1998 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

@BMD It's would be a nice to have feature. It's not necessary by any means, but it would be a differentiating feature. It would also eliminate an arguing point for [removed] since they are using it against simplifi since they offer it.

• jason c
    jason c Member
    edited December 2023
    Options

Gotta say…that Sankey diagram from [removed] makes it easy for my brain to easily grasp the magnitude of the various cash flows. It's the biggest single thing that's making it hard for me to decide between the two.

• JNL
    JNL Member
    edited January 2
    Options

Also looking to have this feature added. Super powerful visual of spend and savings. [removed] has it, hope to see it here in Simplifi soon

• JR35683
    Options

I'm duel-wielding Simplifi and Monarch at the moment. I was initially put off by Simplifi's spending plan but it clicked and I think it makes a lot of sense to compartmentalize Bills and Subscriptions like that.

The killer feature Monarch has for me though is the Snakey diagram which also just makes immediate sense to me and I'd love to see it over in Simplifi as well.

It's going to be a hard choice between the two when it comes time to drop one… but it would be a lot easier if Simplifi had a Snakey!

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 23
    Options

Good news! Your idea already exists and has 13 votes. Check it out.

[removed link to merged thread]

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• thelearner
    Options

Huge +1. This is surprisingly a pretty strong edge that the competitor has over Simplifi, can we bridge the gap?

• WatchWater
    WatchWater Member
    Options