CrossCountry Mortgage connection FDP-101 error (edited)

Options
JMibrow
JMibrow Member

Hi,

I think CrossCountry Mortgage recently changed or has a different login page because my login page is https://auth.crosscountrymortgage.com/Account/Login when the one I currently see available is https://myccmortgage.yourmortgageonline.com/login. Any plan to update the URL or create a new one?

thanks,

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@JMibrow, thanks for posting!

Based on the URL you provided and the page that opened when I clicked on the URL for "RPM Mortgage(Now Cross Country Mortgage)" in Quicken Simplifi, I think this is the option you should be connecting to. However, I'm seeing a 101 error from our end, with a note that says "General error. Layout Changed at Account Summary Page. New Layout needs to be Supported." So, I'm assuming that the change you're referring to is causing the error, and the scripting just needs to be updated.

With that, however, we do need to allow at least 48 hours for the error to self-resolve before escalating the issue or they may kick it back. It looks like the error with that particular 'RPM Mortgage' option just popped up yesterday for you, so go ahead and give that option another try tomorrow and let me know if the 101 error persists.

I look forward to working with you to get this resolved!

-Coach Natalie

• JMibrow
    JMibrow Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hi Natalie.

I will try in 48h! And provide you feedback.

Important to mention in the current version (https://auth.crosscountrymortgage.com/Account/Login) the login ID ask for an email instead a Username used in previous version.

• JMibrow
    JMibrow Member
    Options

Hi,

i just tried today again with same error.

regards,

• TravisD
    TravisD Member
    Options

I'm experiencing the same issue, exactly as described by OP. The CrossCountry Mortgage login URL changed a couple of months ago.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@JMibrow, thanks for giving it another try and posting back! I have gone ahead and gotten this escalated and will let you know as soon as an update is received.

@TravisD, I don't see that you've tried connecting to Cross Country Mortgage since 11/12, and the error was for invalid credentials (103). I also don't see that you've tried the option listed as "RPM Mortgage(Now Cross Country Mortgage)". With that, what specific issue are you seeing currently?

-Coach Natalie

EWC-10604617

• TravisD
    TravisD Member
    Options

Hi Natalie,

Thanks for helping.

This is the error I get if I try to log in to Cross Country Mortgage: "This usually happens if an account nickname or number has changed at your bank. To fix you must reconnect your account.
    Care Code: FDP-106"

This is the error I get if I try to connect to RPM Mortgage(Now Cross Country Mortgage): "We are unable to connect to RPM Mortgage(Now Cross Country Mortgage) at this time.
    Care Code: FDP-101"

For what it's worth, when I open https://www.rpm-mtg.com/ in a separate browser window, it redirects to the Cross Country mortgage application page, which is a different page and login than the loan servicing page.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@TravisD, thanks for giving both options a fresh try!

Since I escalated @JMibrow's case for the 101 error with RPM Mortgage(Now Cross Country Mortgage), and still haven't heard back, I want to submit an escalation for you for the 106 error with Cross Country Mortgage. To do so, please provide the following info:

1. If the issue is occurring on an existing account, the name of the account, as it appears in Quicken Simplifi.
    2. The name of the account, as it appears on the bank's website.
    3. What type of account are you attempting to connect?
    4. Has there been any changes made to the bank's website or the sign-in process recently?
    5. Has there been any activity in the account in the last 90 days?
    6. A screenshot of the Accounts Summary page from the bank's website that lists all accounts and balances (feel free to redact any personal info) and has a wide enough scope to show the page URL (this must be taken from a web browser and not a mobile browser).

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@JMibrow, the escalation came back stating that the issue is now resolved. Can you give RPM Mortgage(Now Cross Country Mortgage) another try and let us know how it goes, please?

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• JMibrow
    JMibrow Member
    Options

Hi Natalie,

Thanks.

I just tried again with no success.. I noted the login is requesting an username, but in my bank page I use an email.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@JMibrow, thanks for giving it another try!

It looks like you're now receiving a 106 error with RPM Mortgage(Now Cross Country Mortgage) instead of the 101 error — is that what you see from your end as well? Can you go ahead and give it another try today since it's been a couple of days as well, please? If the 106 error persists, we'll need to gather some new data for a new escalation:

1. The name of the account, as it appears on the bank's website.
    2. Has there been any activity in the account in the last 90 days?
    3. A screenshot of the Accounts Summary page from the bank's website that lists all accounts and balances (feel free to redact any personal info) and has a wide enough scope to show the page URL (this must be taken from a web browser and not a mobile browser).

-Coach Natalie

• JMibrow
    JMibrow Member
    Options

hi Natalie,

I just tried today again with this error: "This usually happens if an account nickname or number has changed at your bank. To fix you must reconnect your account. Care Code: FDP-106"

this is the URL to connect to the bank: https://myloan.crosscountrymortgage.com/

then it request my email and password.

is this safe to send my account summary info?

Thanks,

• TravisD
    TravisD Member
    Options

@Coach Natalie

1. If the issue is occurring on an existing account, the name of the account, as it appears in Quicken Simplifi. - N/A
    2. The name of the account, as it appears on the bank's website. - Mortgage
    3. What type of account are you attempting to connect? - Mortgage
    4. Has there been any changes made to the bank's website or the sign-in process recently? - The URL changed a couple of months ago.
    5. Has there been any activity in the account in the last 90 days? - Yes
    6. A screenshot of the Accounts Summary page from the bank's website that lists all accounts and balances (feel free to redact any personal info) and has a wide enough scope to show the page URL (this must be taken from a web browser and not a mobile browser).

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@TravisD, thanks for providing the requested info! I went to get yours escalated, however, it doesn't look like you've attempted to connect to 'Cross Country Mortgage' in Quicken Simplifi since the 19th, and we'll need a newer attempt than that for the escalation. Can you connect using this option once again in Quicken Simplifi and let me know how it goes, please?

@JMibrow, yes, we do need all of the requested info, including that screenshot. As you can see from the screenshot provided by @TravisD, you can hide any personal info, and the URL is not unique to your account access. But you can also DM this to me if you'd prefer. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• TravisD
    TravisD Member
    Options

@Coach Natalie I received a 106 error code again. "This usually happens if an account nickname or number has changed at your bank. To fix you must reconnect your account.
    Care Code: FDP-106"

Thank you!

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@TravisD, thank you! I got this escalated and will let you know when I hear back.

-Coach Natalie

EWC-10629384

• JMibrow
    JMibrow Member
    Options

Hi @Coach Natalie

here my information

regards,

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@TravisD & @JMibrow, it looks like the 106 errors with Cross Country Mortgage is a known issue. @TravisD, your escalation came back confirming the known issue, and they didn't provide an ETA on a resolution.

With that, we don't currently have enough reports of this to create an Alert as of yet, so I'd suggest just continuing to try every so often for now. Feel free to check back in with us down the road as well if it's still not working, and we can check on the known issue.

Sorry for not having a better answer, but I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.