Can Not Edit Series End Date

Options
Rashford
Rashford Member
edited December 2023 in Report a Bug

This has been reported and ignored several times by others. If I try to create a manual, or selected income or expense series, I can not edit the end date. You have a problem with that field on the screen. The pop up calendar picker does not function on the end date field. Several others have reported this and these is not solution posted.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Rashford, thanks for posting!

To clarify, are you seeing this issue when using the Quicken Simplifi Web App on a mobile browser specifically? If so, this issue has been reported and we have an existing thread that you can follow for updates:

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• Rashford
    Options

Windows PC Chrome - no end dates. My workaround is to add in an other spending series to zero out the income series that I can not change.

Also, there are no reports that allow a look forward for spending? The only option is to go to spending plan and look at one month at a time?

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm not saying it's not happening, I just want to document here that in Chrome on a MacBook, editing end dates (either by typing the date by clicking into mm dd and yyyy and typing numbers, or using the calendar) is working fine for me.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Rashford, I'm not personally seeing this issue when using the Quicken Simplifi Web App on the Chrome web browser on my computer. Have you tried from a different browser or in incognito mode, by chance? This will help determine if the issue is perhaps browser-specific. If the issue persists in other locations, please provide some additional details, such as the exact steps you are taking to create the Recurring Series, etc.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.