Interactive Brokers Connection

Options
gulfcad
gulfcad Member ✭✭

I ran across an post where someone resolved the connection issue with Interactive Brokers (see below) where I originally tried the Quicken connector. It would be nice if someone at Simplifi could add this to their documentation and on-line help. It would have save me a couple of days of messing around with resetting connectors and not getting anywhere. Hats off to TonyS.

TonyS Member
February 4
I just solved the Interactive Brokers issue.
Instead of using the token and query ID for Quicken Direct Connect use the token and query ID for Mint.
That works fine. Interactive Brokers supports 6 different 3rd party systems -
Mint, CashEdge, Yodlee, TradeLog, TurboTax, and Quicken Direct Connect.Now Simplifi can join Mint, Personal Capital, Fullview, and others in supporting Interactive Brokers.

Tagged:

Comments

• gulfcad
    gulfcad Member ✭✭
    Options

My only concern is that Mint is going away at the end of the year. Hopefully the Mint connector will not be depreciated. Can anyone at Simplifi confirm this?

• RockLee
    RockLee Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Yea, that's a good point, or will Interactive Brokers keep it around, but then just drop it at some point in the future because Mint doesn't exist anymore.

And it's a strange situation that Quicken uses the Mint connection while there already exists one for Quicken… I assume there must be a technical reason for this, but yea, confusing!!!

This discussion has been closed.