Visual Anomaly in Cash Flow (not sure i could do that again)

Options
RobWilk
RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2023 in Report a Bug

My hands have a little tremor… So they shake a little.

I accidentally clicked on one account on the way to clicking another, this happened rapidly…

The result was a little odd:

It's possible to fix this (I already did) either by refreshing the page, or picking another account and coming back

The half account (which goes over the top) is checking, the other is a credit card.

Rob Wilkens

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@RobWilk, thanks for letting us know! Sounds like this was a one-off glitch, and I'm glad to hear that things are working properly for you now.

-Coach Natalie

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It happened again, and I had a steady hand today.

The only thing different is the browser is only using 3/4 of the width of my screen (in the other 1/4 I am watching some news on peacock tv).

Again, I can "fix" it by switching accounts and switching back.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@RobWilk, is it a scaling issue, like what was reported here? If you want to report this issue, we'll need the exact steps to reproduce it, please.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie The primary step seems to be to click (both times) on my Citi Costco Anywhere Visa, and the problem was there twice so far. I'll see if it happens again if i can make it reliably happen somehow. It's not so much scaling, as it is two accounts are being plotted where (ideally) only one should be.

Rob Wilkens

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I just noticed when i switch between accounts, for a brief moment both accounts are shown, and then there is a transition animation, I think in these two cases, the transition animation failed to "play".

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    edited November 2023
    Options

@RobWilk, thanks for providing some additional insight! Ahh yes, I do see the transition you're referring to, but it doesn't ever stall out or fail for me. Could it perhaps be your browser? Have you seen the issue pop up in incognito mode or anything along those lines?

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.