FDP-106 error with TreasuryDirect.gov

Options
dachtler
dachtler Member

I'm seeing an FDP-106 error when trying to update one of my FDP-106 accounts. As I just setup this account recently, I tried deleting it and readding it, and I'm still getting an FDP-106 error. It looks like this is happening with other financial institutions as well for other people. Would someone at Quicken please take a look?

Tagged:

Comments

• dachtler
    dachtler Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

I meant TreasuryDirect account, not FDP-106 account. Both my wife and I have TreasuryDirect accounts. Hers is working fine, but I'm unable to add mine.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello @dachtler,

So that we can look into escalating this for you, please provide the following information (Note - you can send this information via DM in the Community if you prefer to keep it private):

1. The name of the account, as it appears on the bank's website.
    2. What type of account are you attempting to connect?
    3. Have there been any recent changes to the financial institution website or sign-in process?
    4. Has there been any activity in the account in the last 90 days?
    5. Please provide a screenshot of the Accounts Summary page from the financial institution's website that lists all accounts and balances (please redact any personal information), and has a wide enough scope to show the website URL (Please take the screenshot from a web browser and not a mobile browser).

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

• dachtler
    dachtler Member
    Options

I think I figured out the problem. Occasionally, in the login workflow, TreasuryDirect will ask you to verify your contact information. When I logged in to the website this morning to get the requested screen shot, I was asked to verify my contact information. Attempting to add my TreasuryDirect account to Quicken after doing this was now successful. So, if someone else encounters this issue, it looks like logging into the website directly and accepting the contact verification will fix the problem.

If it would be possible to add a step to the Quicken add account workflow that would allow for the user to verify and accept contact information if presented, that would be great.

This discussion has been closed.