iOS app: Keyboard covers "Then rename payee as" field when creating a new rule

Options
khad
khad Member ✭✭✭
edited November 2023 in Report a Bug

When tapping the "Then rename payee as" field when creating a new rule, the keyboard completely covers the field. I've taken to deleting all the text, carefully typing one character at a time to avoid any mistakes, then dismissing the keyboard to see how I did. But this is pretty clearly a bug, and it makes it very difficult to create rules in the iOS app.

The GIF shows the problem in action.

• iOS 17.1.1 (21B91) (latest stable release)
  • App 4.14.0 (latest stable release)
  • iPhone 13 mini

[edited image to reduce size]

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@khad, thanks for letting us know about this!

I see this on my phone as well, which is a Samsung Galaxy S10e and also has a smaller screen. I have already reported it, so I'll be sure to let you know when I receive an update. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-17894

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.