We are unable to connect to Wells Fargo Bank at this time. Care Code: FDP-101

Options
JMFC
JMFC Member

I have tried multiple times to connect my Wells Fargo account since joining Simplifi three days ago. I get this error: "We are unable to connect to Wells Fargo Bank at this time.
Care Code: FDP-101". Please help.

Tagged:

Best Answers

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @JMFC

I'm a Wells Fargo customer and have never had any problem with my WF connection. Here is a support article that speaks to this including the FDP-101 code.

I know there is currently a huge influx of of folks from Mint trying out Simplifi and I imagine a number of them are also WF customers so maybe there is a traffic jam… just spit balling here so don't take my thoughts "to the bank" so to speak.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • JMFC
    JMFC Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm able to connect, thanks!

Answers

• JMFC
    JMFC Member
    Options

thank you, I may wait until next week to see if it resolves. I successfully connected my Fidelity, Chase and Citi accounts, only problem is with Wells Fargo

• RJS
    Options

New Mint migrator here. Not having any luck connecting with Wells Fargo Advisors or Penfed FCU. Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated!

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

PenFed's been broke since 11/16/23. It seems PenFed took away (temporarily? unknown) all Quicken support, including quicken classic and Quicken Simplifi.

Some discussion on it was here:

There is a link to the official alert somewhere on that page.

Rob Wilkens

• Nits
    Options

have the same issue adding WF account. I have business, personal accounts as well as business loan on the same login. Not sure if that causes any issues.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Nits,

Usually, this kind of error is a temporary issue. If the issue persists for longer than 48 hours, please let us know so we can troubleshoot the issue with you.

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.