Where do I put deductions from my total? (edited)

Options
tim d
tim d Member
edited December 2023 in How do you Simplifi?

I am not Suire if i am doing this right

Tagged:

Best Answer

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

@tim d Please, when you ask a question in the community, only ask it once, it will be seen. You don't get instant answers here generally, but it's difficult to answer at all if you place the question in 100 places because no one knows which one to answer.

Do you mean your account balance is $100 (for example) and you have a $5 purchase and you want to subtract that from your balance? Go to the account in question (select it from the list on left side of web app for example) and click the + sign above the register and enter the transaction details and save it. It should automatically update the balance.

Rob Wilkens

Answers

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

If you want anyone to help, you’ll have to provide more details about the problem you’re experiencing.

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • tim d
    Options

I need help finding. where I put deductions from my total like McDonald's for $5. I have been there before, but don't. Were how I got there. Also, I had trouble getting the program to read. Move that amount from my total. Thank you very much for your help. 

• tim d
    Options

When they put in an amount that I want to deduct from the total, how do I do that? For instance, if I bought something from McDonald's that cost $5, how do I Remove that from my total balance  

This discussion has been closed.