Want to see account details such as balance and interest rate for debt pay off (edited)

Options
WolfieGirl
WolfieGirl Member ✭✭
edited December 2023 in Using Reports

Is there a view view/report that gives a recommendation on how to pay off your debt? For example, let's say you get a one-time $10k bonus at work. Is there a view that shows you the recommended order, based on your interest rate, in which to apply that to your debt?

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @WolfieGirl

Sorry to say, but automated debt payoff "what-if" capabilities are not available in Simplifi at this time.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • WolfieGirl
    WolfieGirl Member ✭✭
    Options

@DannyB Hi Danny. Seems there’s some confusion as that’s not actually what I’m looking for. Just hoping for a list of my accounts showing account details such as balance and interest rate. Nothing what-if or automated. Just a simple excel-like table view with the info of my accounts so that I can then use that to figure out my own payoff plan. The system has the info, just trying to find a view of it and avoid the manual process of logging into each account to get the info whenever I need it.

• WolfieGirl
    WolfieGirl Member ✭✭
    Options

@RobWilk Thanks for the suggestion! I'll do that so at least I have it at a quick glance. Appreciate the reply. Adding my vote for it as well. The info is available and helpful, an easy "report" to provide, so hopefully they agree.

This discussion has been closed.