Missing Transactions

Options
jcwillia1
jcwillia1 Member

I’m missing at least an entire days worth of transactions from my main credit card and it was a pretty heavy usage day. 

I’ve tried reestablishing the bank connection. Nothing. 

The bizarre thing is that Mint has all those transactions. 

I started a chat yesterday and was told (by the bot) that support would get back to me in a few hours via email. Not a word. Not even an acknowledgment.

Starting to wonder if simplifi is going to be able to meet my needs or if I’m just going to be paying for all the same problems I’ve had with mint over the years. 

Also every time I follow a link from Google to here to try and get an answer to a problem, I just get a blank screen and I have to close the window. Again, starting to feel like this is not a fit.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@jcwillia1, thanks for reaching out!

It looks like you worked with Chat Support a few hours ago and didn't really get anywhere — I apologize for that! I reviewed the interaction, and it looks like you reset the connection for the account (a Chase Saphire card), and rather than the existing account being updated, a new account was added that contained the missing transactions. You were then advised to delete the old account, which should not have happened; we don't want you to lose all of your old data.

If you are still where you were at when ending that chat, let's do the following:

1. Delete the newly added account.
    2. Go back to the original account and reset the connection once more.
    3. When the list of your accounts is presented as available to add, you want to link the account found to your existing Simplifi account. This is what will prevent that new duplicate account from being added. Our article here has the steps for linking accounts.

Let us know if that works for you!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.