Does any one know an independent financial person that is proficient with Simplifi?

Options
Sammy R
Sammy R Member
edited January 2 in Getting Started

Looking for someone to help me with my Simplifi

Best Answers

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Sammy R, thanks for reaching out!

Although the Community is not for soliciting services, such as looking for an independent financial person, we are here to help you with your Quicken Simplifi. Please let us know what exactly you need help with and we'll do our best to do so!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Sammy R, I'd suggest contacting Chat Support and engaging in a screen-sharing session with an agent. You can walk them through what's going on and they'd be happy to help you get organized. You can also request a session or inquire further on how to schedule one; it's called "Quicken Simplifi 1-2-3". 🙂

https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/5077917-how-to-contact-support

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• Sammy R
    Options

I am looking to schedule a time with a coach to help me organize my account better there are many things that are categorized incorrectly accounts that I can not synch with some of my institutions so then accounts are inaccurate. All this makes my spending plan erroneous. I have attempted to remedy myself but I dont know enough about the ins and outs of the program to do it completely on my own. I have attempted to go to the scheduling page with no luck being able to get something going. It always tells me nothing is available. I have done that in the past scheduled a time and worked with a coach and it was very helpful. Hoping to get that again.

This discussion has been closed.