We are unable to connect to US Bancorp Investments at this time. Care Code: FDP-101

Options
ked1129
ked1129 Member

I started getting this error about 3 weeks ago. I waited for a week to see if it would resolve itself. Then I continued with "Reset connection" and was unable to "Connect" the accounts afterwards. I waited another week, attempting to reconnect daily (from both desktop and mobile). Now, I have removed the institution and tried to add it back, but continue to get the FDP-101 code.

Any suggestions?

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @ked1129,

To assist with this issue, could you please confirm some information? You mentioned the error started about 3 weeks ago. Was the account(s) connected and updating properly prior to that? Was it connected to US Bancorp Investments previously, or were you using a different connection?

I look forward to your reply!

-Coach Kristina

• ked1129
    Options

Yes, I had been connected to "US Bancorp Investments" since I began using Simplifi in January and the accounts had been updating properly until recently.

• ked1129
    Options

I just launched Simplifi to retry and this time it worked. I was able to add the institution and accounts. Only drawback is that I lost the account balance history so the graphs aren't helpful at all.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Based on what you're describing, it sounds like you may have ended up with duplicate accounts. For more information and to see how to resolve a duplicate account issue, click here.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.