Can you please bring back / implement Status Money's financial comparison features?

Options
NomadCapitalist
edited December 2023 in Feedback

Hello,

I was an avid user of Status Money for the capability to compare financials with that of other demographic groups in localities across the United States. As someone who came from a poorer background, and who is now a digital nomad utilizing socioeconomic mobility, these comparison tools proved instrumental for me to evaluate localities and how I would contend in those localities, as well as set incremental goals for myself - to hit that next percentile relative to demographic groups.

When Quicken Simplifi acquired Status Money, the Status Money app/website ceased to work for me, and I have a bitter feeling of being rugpulled from this very useful platform.

Can someone from your organization please speak to your logic on ending Status Money?

Is the platform and its features really gone or can I use it elsewhere?

If it is gone, when will you be re-implementing those features?

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

@NomadCapitalist, thanks for reaching out!

From what I'm seeing on Status Money's website, although your data will be transferred over to Quicken Simplifi, you would then be using Quicken Simplifi instead of Status Money. Therefore, all of the features will be Quicken Simplifi's; I don't see anything about Status Money's features being implemented in Quicken Simplifi. And I believe it was Status Money's decision to end, though I'm not quite sure. I don't have any additional insight to provide on that, but I apologize you're going through this!

Here's the link I found for Status Money that has more details on this: https://statusmoney.com/

If you're looking for a specific feature or help with something in Quicken Simplifi, don't hesitate to create a post to outline what you're looking for — we'd be happy to help!

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• Hi Coach Natalie, thank you for providing your insights. I did take the liberty of reaching out to the CEO of Status Money Majd Maksad and he mentioned:

"My team and I are working on a new project which may reintroduce comparisons. I'll share more in the coming few months."

This discussion has been closed.