FDP-103 for American State Bank Iowa

Options
drktnps
drktnps Member

Hello, not sure if this is the right avenue, but I'm currently getting an FDP-103 error when trying to connect to American State Bank, based out of Iowa. Are others getting this error? Is this a problem with many institutions right now?

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @drktnps,

A FDP-103 error is usually caused by invalid credentials. To troubleshoot this, first you will want to verify you're using the correct connection option. I can see a couple connection options that may apply, depending on what URL (web address) you generally go to when logging into your account with the financial institution:

Once you have verified you're using the correct connection, if the issue persists, please verify that login information you're typing into Quicken Simplifi is correct. You can do this by clicking the eye icon at the right hand side of the password field to make the password visible.

If you use a password manager, you may want to type the information in manually, just in case the password manager has outdated information.

If the issue is still persisting after you've verified the credentials you're typing into Simplifi are correct, then please try logging into the financial institution website directly, using those same credentials. This helps verify that they are the right credentials, and logging into the financial institution website can help very there aren't any blocks on the account side, such as the account getting locked due to too many incorrect login attempts.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.