MFA Notification never arrives for Verizon

Options
t3hhcaptain
t3hhcaptain Member
edited January 2 in Bills and Income

I'm trying to connect Verizon. I enter my username and password. It tells me it needs to do MFA. I tell it to send notification. The notification never arrives.

I've tried this a dozen times, have chatted with support, who tells me I need to contact Verizon. Your side says my account is locked. When I log in to Verizon, there is no issue.

What's the deal?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited December 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

@t3hhcaptain, the escalation came back stating: "We are currently experiencing issues syncing Verizon Wireless accounts at this time. I'm afraid that we don't have an ETA on a resolution for this, but I can assure you that this is currently a priority of our development team.". This is from our Biller Service Provider, so they are aware and working on it.

For now, I'd suggest continuing to try every so often in hopes of success. @SGranada, I'd suggest the same for you.

Sorry for not having better news!

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@t3hhcaptain, thanks for reaching out!

Based on your description, it sounds like you're referring to Bill Connect — is that correct? Or are you attempting to connect to 'Verizon Visa Card' for online banking?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• t3hhcaptain
    Options

Hello,

Yes, Bill Connect.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@t3hhcaptain, thanks for confirming!

I went ahead and submitted the issue to our Biller Service Provider and will let you know when I hear back. You may also receive an email regarding this from someone at Quicken, but I'll keep an eye on the escalation as well. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• SGranada
    SGranada Member
    Options

I have the exact same issue and came here to look for an answer. Followed same steps and had same results.

This discussion has been closed.