FDP-103 error with Lakeview Loan Servicing

Options
System
System Administrator admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

FDP-102 Error with Lakeview subserviced by Mr. Cooper (edited)

Tagged:

Comments

• susan.m
    Options

Hi Natalie,

I am new (coming from Mint) and trying to connect my mortgage but it isn't listed. I have it connected in Mint. I used the exact same loan servicer as the original commenter. Lakeview loan servicer is not the correct Lakeview servicer…there are a bunch https://lakeview.com/log-in-to-my-servicer/ : I use Mr Cooper and can't get it connected.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@susan.m, thanks for confirming!

It looks like you're receiving a 103 error with Lakeview Loan Servicing, which is different from a 102 error. To troubleshoot the 103 error, please follow these steps:

1. Verify the bank being selected -- There may be several different versions of the same bank in the Add Account bank list, so be sure you're selecting the correct one. If you're not sure, compare the URL's shown for each bank.
    2. Verify your login information – Type your password/PIN into a text application to ensure you don’t have any typographical errors. Then, copy and paste your login information into Quicken Simplifi to ensure accuracy.
    3. Verify your login at the bank’s website – Try to sign in to your bank’s website using the same login credentials to ensure you've not locked yourself out of the account and that the credentials are still valid.
    4. Check for an app-specific password – Some banks require users to use a specific app password when connecting to a third party. Check with your bank to see if you need to use an app-specific password.
    5. Update your credentials – Try temporarily updating your password at your bank's website and then try again to connect to Quicken Simplifi. We recommend NOT using the following special characters: & < > / \.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• niknarayanan
    Options

Im running into the same error, Im trying to connect my account.mylakeviewloan.com account

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@niknarayanan, thanks for reaching out!

For a 103 error, please follow the steps I provided above:

1. Verify the bank being selected -- There may be several different versions of the same bank in the Add Account bank list, so be sure you're selecting the correct one. If you're not sure, compare the URLs shown for each bank.
    2. Verify your login information – Type your password/PIN into a text application to ensure you don’t have any typographical errors. Then, copy and paste your login information into Quicken Simplifi to ensure accuracy.
    3. Verify your login at the bank’s website – Try to sign in to your bank’s website using the same login credentials to ensure you've not locked yourself out of the account and that the credentials are still valid.
    4. Check for an app-specific password – Some banks require users to use a specific app password when connecting to a third party. Check with your bank to see if you need to use an app-specific password.
    5. Update your credentials – Try temporarily updating your password at your bank's website and then try again to connect to Quicken Simplifi. We recommend NOT using the following special characters: & < > / \.

Please note that we also have a known issue with Lakeview Loan Servicing, so you may not be able to connect even after resolving the invalid credentials issue:

-Coach Natalie

• niknarayanan
    Options

Hi Natalie,

When I try to add an account and type in the correct URL for my mortgage provider ( https://www.mylakeviewloan.com/servicing/overview ) I see a "No Matching URL found" message. I have submitted a request to add an integration, how long is it expected to take?

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@niknarayanan, once the Alert is resolved, you'd use the option listed as "Lakeview Loan Servicing" in Quicken Simplifi. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.