Add: Live Oak Bank business savings

Options

This bank cannot sync automatically with Quicken Simplifi at this time

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@DepthHealer, thanks for posting!

Have you tried the option listed as "Live Oak Business Plus" in Quicken Simplifi?

If that doesn't work, we'll need the URL used when signing in on the bank's website in order for this request to be considered.

-Coach Natalie

• ahiggs
    ahiggs Member
    Options

This is also not working for me and I tried the recommendation above.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @ahiggs,

What happened when you tried the recommendation above? Did you get any error messages? If so, what error did you get?

Also, please provide the URL you use when you login to the financial institution website directly.

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

• MrMatt
    MrMatt Member
    Options

@Coach Kristina

I am also unable to link my Live Oak personal banking/small business savings account to Simplifi. The URL I use when logging in to the bank website is https://secure.liveoak.bank/login, which differs from the URL listed in Simplifi for this bank; "https://www.liveoakbank.com"

Perhaps this discrepancy is the root cause of the issue?

I was able to successfully link my Live Oak savings account with Mint as recently as a few days ago.

When I try to link my account through Simplifi, I get the follow error code: FDP-108

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @MrMatt,

It is possible, however, the error code FDP-108 indicates that some sort of user action is required on the financial institution website. To troubleshoot this, first, please try logging into the financial institution website directly. If you don't see any pop ups or messages, you may need to use a different browser or incognito mode.

Is multi-factor authentication typically required when logging into that financial institution? If it is, are you getting the prompt in your Quicken Simplifi?

I look forward to your reply!

-Coach Kristina

• MrMatt
    MrMatt Member
    Options

@Coach Kristina

I attempted to link my Live Oak account again today. The first time the linking failed, I got FDP-103 as the error code. Subsequent attempts yielded the FDP-108 error code.

Multi-factor authentication is typically required when logging into Live Oak Bank. When I attempt to link through Simplifi, I am prompted for my "Access ID" and "Password," but there is no two-factor authentication prompt that follows. The linking just fails and shows the error code above.

One thing to note is that Live Oak refers to the password as an "Access PIN." This is different from the password I use when logging in to the Live Oak website.

Below is a screenshot of the page on the Live Oak website that talks about linking your bank account to Intuit. At the very bottom it does mention something about a maximum of 5 connections between Live Oak and Intuit, but seeing as I've only ever linked this account to Mint, I don't think I am in violation of this cap.

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @MrMatt,

Thank you for the information! Have you tried accessing through another browser or incognito mode per @Coach Kristina's steps given prior? There may be an action needed at your bank's website that is getting blocked and we will want to make sure of that.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• MrMatt
    MrMatt Member
    Options

@Coach Jon

Just tried to link Live Oak through incognito mode on Chrome and got the same FDP-103.

I then tried to link Live Oak through the Mircrosoft Edge browser and got the FDP-108.

So still no luck!

• Coach Jon
    Options

@MrMatt,

And did you not see any pop-ups or messages on your bank's website directly on either browser when attempting to sign in there?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• MrMatt
    MrMatt Member
    Options

@Coach Jon, I did not see any pop-ups on my bank's website about Simplifi on either browser, and I did not see any pop-ups about Live Oak on the Simplifi website on either browser.

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @MrMatt,

Are you normally prompted to verify your identity via a Multi-factor Authentication code on your bank site?

• samrij
    samrij Member
    Options

I called Live Oak Bank and they informed me that this connection only works if you have a Business Account. If you have anything else, they won't generate an Access ID or PIN for you.

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @samrij,

Thanks for the reply! If you are looking to add personal accounts for Live Oak (not the Business Accounts), we do have an existing Idea post here that you can vote on and follow:

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• jeffdav
    jeffdav Member
    Options

I am having this problem as well. The existing idea post referenced above is not helpful.

Is there an existing enhancement request to add Live Oak Personal Banking as an option for account connections in Quicken Simplifi?

I am a Mint refugee and would really like to get this set up. Mint was able to connect perfectly with Live Oak Bank.

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @jeffdav,

Thank you for reaching out! The existing request I mentioned above is for Live Oak Personal Banking. You can follow that post for updates, however, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to add support for a requested bank.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

This discussion has been closed.