90-Day Free Trial for Mint Users

Options
krz428
krz428 Member
edited February 2 in Getting Started

I saw an earlier post about the 30-day free trial. It sounds like it's a pay first then be refunded in 30 days. I had also seen a 90-day free trial for Mint users. How does one start that? I'm not seeing that option after I hit "Get Started." It leads me straight to payment.

Best Answers

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

@krz428, thanks for the inquiry!

The 90-day free trial for Mint users is no longer available. We do have a 50% off deal running for new subscribers right now, though, as mentioned by @ajbopp.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Quailman18, thanks for reaching out!

In order to qualify for the free year, you must be signed up for Quicken Simplifi and import transactions from Mint. You'll want to make sure you select the "Mint" option when importing the transactions; if you still don't see the offer pop up, please sign out and back in.

As for the January 14, 2023 date on the referenced web page, I think this is supposed to be 2024; I got this reported.

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@krz428 Can you provide a link where you saw this? I'm not aware of such an offer, but it might exist. The only offer I know of for Mint users is a 50% off deal (I suspect this is only for the first year, but I couldn't find that on this page). I don't know what the procedure is for claiming the discount.,

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• Quailman18
    Options

it’s still on their website: https://www.quicken.com/lp/aff/simplifi-vs-mint/

“Import your Mint data within your first 90 days, and we'll extend your free plan from 3 months to a full year.”

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2
    Options

I wonder if this link is still valid. The link @Quailman18 used gives 50% off.

https://www.quicken.com/lp/simplifi-vs-mint/

The fine print on this one notes that it is valid through January 14, 2023.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• Quailman18
    Options

oh, I miss read that. I was thinking 2024. Thanks for catching that.

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

That is odd. I got the promo I linked and signed up in late November 2023. @Coach Natalie - thoughts?

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• Quailman18
    Options

I also tried to chat with and call customer support, but so far no one has gotten back. It’s been over 8 hours. That isn’t a great sign when I’m considering switching to this service.

This discussion has been closed.