Bulk Add Transactions

Options

Hey guys,

New to Simplifi, loving everything so far. I mainly rely on enterting in transactions manually into it. That process can be pretty tedious having to do it one by one. Is there any option for doing this in bulk? Something along these lines:

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @ruhaan93,

Currently, the way to bulk add transactions is by importing them into Quicken Simplifi. I would recommend reviewing this article for more information on importing and to see if that would meet your needs.

While the feature does not currently exist, there is also an Idea Post requesting something similar to what you're asking for. I would recommend that you take a look at this Idea post and add your vote if you'd like to see it implemented into Simplifi in the future:

I hope this helps!

-Coach Kristina

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hi @ruhaan93

Welcome to Simplifi!

Looks like @Coach Kristina has given you some pointers. As far as doing a "bulk" transactions entry I'd probably try the csv import using the templet.

I am curious though. Why do you mainly make your entries manually?

Finally, if the feature request isn't what you are asking for and I don't think it is, you can create a feature request for bulk entry and let the those in the who could use such a feature add their support.

To create a feature request go to the "Community Homepage" and click on the + then select "New Idea". When the create new post window in the "Select category" field select "Feature Requests" and basically recreate this post.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
This discussion has been closed.