Solium Capital FDP-192

Options

Hello, I'm a new user and am attempting to link my Solium Shareworks account, but I'm getting a FDP-192 error claiming the form of two-factor authentication is not supported. I disabled the current two factor authentication, but there is a standard text message-based 6 digit code authentication required, even so. I would greatly appreciate if this issue with linking the account were resolved. It is not dissimilar from other accounts that work this way, so hopefully it isn't too difficult.

Thanks.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@jkessler34, thanks for reaching out to the Community regarding this issue!

For a 192 error, the only thing we can really suggest is to disable or change the MFA method used for the bank. If you're unable to disable MFA with the bank, you may not be able to add the account. Are you prompted for MFA when signing in on the bank's website? More details on a 192 error can be found here.

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• sach126
    Options

I am running into the same issue. Solium Shareworks works with other money management apps so it should be possible for y’all to integrate with them using MFA

• tech
    tech Member
    Options

Suggesting that people disable MFA is not a solution. Actually disgusting considering we are discussing peoples finances. Finance apps shouldn't be telling people to make their accounts less secure.

This discussion has been closed.