Care Code: request-body-field-unsupported with FedEx Employees Credit Association (edited)

Options
kdesq
kdesq Member
edited January 11 in Troubleshooting

We are unable to connect to FedEx Employees Credit Assoc. at this time.
Care Code: request-body-field-unsupportedShow

Has anyone seen this type of response from any bank? I have entered and re-entered by banking is and password multiple times to no avail.

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

@kdesq, thanks for reaching out to the Community regarding this issue!

When viewing your connection attempts for FedEx Employees Credit Assoc. from our end, I see a note about needing to update your online banking credentials. With that, let's start by following these steps:

1. Make the account(s) manual in Quicken Simplifi by following the steps here.
    2. Navigate to the bank's website, sign in, and then perform a password change. *Avoid using the following special characters in your password: & < > / \
    3. Navigate back to Quicken Simplifi and go through the Add Account flow to reconnect to the bank using the new password.
    4. When the list of accounts is presented as available to add, carefully link the account(s) found to your existing Quicken Simplifi account(s) by following the steps here.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• kdesq
    kdesq Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you very much. That worked, but not sure why. I hadn't changed the password prior to your suggestion. I didn't use any of the special characters you listed either. Oh well, it worked and I am back to being connected. Thank you again.

This discussion has been closed.