FDP-103 error with ETrade and First Tech Federal Credit Union (edited)

Options

I'm getting this error for First Tech ( https://www.firsttechfed.com/ ): FDP-103

I'm getting this error for ETrade: FDP-103 (same as with First Tech).

I tried multiple times and confirmed that the username and password is correct in both cases.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited December 2023
    Options

@Isidro Hegouaburu, thanks for reaching out!

A 103 error indicates that invalid login credentials are being used when signing into the bank from Quicken Simplifi. To troubleshoot this error, please follow these steps:

1. Verify the bank being selected -- There may be several different versions of the same bank in the Add Account bank list, so be sure you're selecting the correct one. If you're not sure, compare the URLs shown for each bank.
    2. Verify your login information – Type your password/PIN into a text application to ensure you don’t have any typographical errors. Then, copy and paste your login information into Quicken Simplifi to ensure accuracy.
    3. Verify your login at the bank’s website – Try to sign in to your bank’s website using the same login credentials to ensure you've not locked yourself out of the account and that the credentials are still valid.
    4. Check for an app-specific password – Some banks require users to use a specific app password when connecting to a third party. Check with your bank to see if you need to use an app-specific password.
    5. Update your credentials – Try temporarily updating your password at your bank's website and then try again to connect to Quicken Simplifi. We recommend NOT using the following special characters: & < > / \.

If the issue persists for multiple banks, please go ahead and create a separate post to report each individual bank separately. You'll want to outline the specific bank, the specific error, and any additional information that may be helpful. Our FAQ here has more details on posting to the Community.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• Never mind, now both banks work for me, thanks!

This discussion has been closed.