Fort Wayne city utilities can't find the account

Options
boxtor
boxtor Member
edited February 29 in Bills and Income

When I try to link my water bill to Fort Wayne city utilities, it cannot find my account.

The URL listed in Simplifi is https://ipn.paymentus.com/cp/fwin

I enter my credentials manually at the same URL and it logs me in correctly.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@boxtor, thanks for reaching out!

When you say that it cannot find your account, what exactly do you mean? Do you get a message stating that your account was not found, or a message stating you have no accounts to add? Or do you receive a different message altogether? What specifically occurs in Quicken Simplifi when connecting to this Biller?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• boxtor
    Options

I get a popup with the following:

Fort Wayne, IN Utilities
    https://ipn.paymentus.com/cp/fwin

Your Fort Wayne Utilities account doesn't appear to have any billing accounts associated with it. You may need to update your account on the Fort Wayne Utilities website.

I can go to the URL listed and log in with my credentials fine.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @boxtor,

Thank you for providing that information. Are you using Simplifi or Quicken for Windows? If you are using Simplifi, could you please DM the email you have associated with your account so we can assist you further? If you are using Quicken for Windows, I'd recommend posting your issue to the Quicken Community for further assistance, since the moderators there will be able to walk you through appropriate troubleshooting steps.

I look forward to your reply!

-Coach Kristina

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello @boxtor,

Thank you for DM'ing me the email associated with your Simplifi account. When I check on the server side, I'm seeing this error message: Your Fort Wayne Utilities account needs you to update some details. Some of the login details you provided may not be correct.

You mentioned in your earlier post that you're able to login on the biller's website just fine. When you're logged into the biller's website, have you checked for any messages or notifications? I'd recommend doing so, just in case the biller requires some action from you before you're able to connect.

I did report the issue to the proper channels on my end to have it looked into further. You may receive an email from them if they need further information or when the issue is resolved.

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

• boxtor
    Options

There's nothing when I log in manually. The closest thing to additional security they have are 2 security questions if I lose my password.

On the main page, they have the following information, but it doesn't indicate anything specific.

To better serve online users, City Utilities has enhanced our online payment system to accommodate multiple devices such as mobile phones and tablets, offer additional elements for account management and add more security features.

Welcome former ACRWSD customers...If you would like to access your existing account, please visit the ACRWSD payment website. If you are making a one-time payment, please use the one-time payment option below.

Great News! All City Utilities customers can enroll in and manage AutoPay through their customer portal by simply clicking the "AutoPay" button. If you have any questions, please call City Utilities Customer Support at (260) 427-1234.

This biller also has problem with Quicken retrieving billing information.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@boxtor, thanks for your patience as this is being worked on!

We've heard back from our product team on this and they'd like you to go ahead and give Fort Wayne Utilities another try. Please let me know once done and I'll update the ticket.

-Coach Natalie

CTP-8502

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@boxtor, have you been able to give this a try?

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.