Hello

Options
Cape Codder
Cape Codder Member
edited January 22 in Introduce yourself!

I am Cape Codder and recently switched to Quicken from ten plus years with IBank which is no longer around…I'm in my mid 80s and my kids use Quicken so this is my insurance

Figuring out how to enter info so I can start beginning of the year

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Cape Codder,

Thank you for coming to the Community to introduce yourself! Was there anything you needed assistance with?

Thank you.

-Coach Kristina

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hi @Cape Codder!

Just to mention that you have posted in the Quicken Simplifi forum which is different from the Quicken Classic which also has on online community. Both apps are good personal finance products but function quite differently. I switched from Quicken Classic to Quicken Simplifi a couple of years ago and have enjoyed it's more focused approach and its availability as a web-based app in contrast to Quicken Classic being a local machine-based app.

If you are setting up in Quicken Simplifi, like @Coach Kristina says, this is a great online support community to ask questions and share ideas about how to make the most out of Q-Simplifi. If you are setting up Quicken Classic you will want to check in here - https://community.quicken.com/

Happy New Year!

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
This discussion has been closed.