Santander Credit Card showing available credit instead of credit card balance.

Options
2»

Comments

• amitp401
    amitp401 Member
    Options

I am also facing this issue. I have opened a quicken account today and migrated from Mint.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@amitp401, thanks for letting us know, though I'm sorry to hear that you're also seeing this issue!

To add you to the ticket, please provide the following data:

1. The name of the account in question, as it appears in Quicken Simplifi.
    2. The name of the account in question, as it appears on the bank's website.
    3. The current balance for the account in Quicken Simplifi.
    4. The current balance for the account on the bank's website.
    5. A screenshot of the Accounts Summary page from the bank's website that lists all accounts and balances (feel free to redact any personal info) and has a wide enough scope to show the page URL (this must be taken from a web browser and not a mobile browser).

We look forward to working with you!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Jeremy Young, have you been able to take a look at this, by chance?

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• amitp401
    amitp401 Member
    Options

@Coach Natalie Thanks for the follow up. It corrected itself so not sure what's going on. If i see the issue again, will send you details then.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.