Pending Citi Credit Card Transactions Not Counted in Balance (edited)

Options

I am new to Simplifi; I see pending transactions taken into account in my Checking Account balance but my pending transactions, in my citicard account are not taken into account in the balance. I need to see these pending transactions taken into account in my credit card account. How do I make this happen?

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @bigskyvt,

To answer your question, first we need to know how the pending transactions are being taken into account in your Checking Account balance. For instance, are the pending transactions downloading from the financial institution? Is the balance reflecting pending transactions, but transactions don't download until they post?

Do you have any bill and/or income reminders set up (those would reflect in Projected Cash Flow and your Spending Plan)?

Are the checking account and the credit card both with Citi? Are they accounts that you update manually, or are they connected to download from the financial institution(s)?

I look forward to your response!

-Coach Kristina

• jwscott
    jwscott Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue today for both my and my spouse's cards. Citi card with similar usage not having the same problem.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@jwscott, I'm sorry to hear that you're also seeing an issue with pending transactions in Quicken Simplifi.

Please take a look at the info and steps outlined here to troubleshoot balance discrepancies and learn more about how balances work in Quicken Simplifi: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/4202003-how-to-resolve-balance-discrepancies

If the issue persists, since it sounds like you're experiencing it was a different bank than what this thread is for, please go ahead and create a new post to outline your separate issue and include some details such as the name of the bank, etc.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.