How to find product release version for web, and how to know the early access features deployed?

Options
Philk
Philk Member ✭✭✭
edited January 17 in Feedback

I am trying to find Web Release version, and not able to find it. As shown below, I was able to find the Mobile version.

I have early releases selected, and apparently, I am running a version that has yet been announced: (4.15.0) I this an official release not yet announces or is it a beta(early) release?

I also think it would be extremely helpful if we could get release notes for beta(early) releases so as to be able to provide early release feedback. Similar to the regular releases as shown.

To clarify my questions are as follows:

1. Is the Web Release version visible or able to be found in the Web app?
  2. Is the mobile release shown above an official version, or an early release?
  3. Are early release notes available so we can monitor new features or fixes for performance or viability?

-Phil-

Former Quicken Desktop user 1984 -2023. Currently Testing Simplifi as its replacement.

Tagged:

Comments

• Philk
    Philk Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I have found one of my own questions, as shown at the bottom of the Dashboard page, shown here:

I also seem to have gotten a subliminal message to one of my questions when the developers removed several discussion categories… in apparent response to another question I posed…see it here: Notably "Early Access User Feedback"

-Phil-

Former Quicken Desktop user 1984 -2023. Currently Testing Simplifi as its replacement.

• Philk
    Philk Member ✭✭✭
    Options

They have not completely removed it, but it is not available in the list shown above when choosing a topic category for discussion.

I did find one of those removed, so it still exists…but for what purpose.? You cannot post to it!

Just doesn't make sense to be asking for feedback, and not take it where asked.

-Phil-

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Philk, release notes are published in the Community after the release has taken place. You will find all of the release notes here: https://community.simplifimoney.com/categories/updates-from-the-product-team

To further clarify, releases are not placed in Early Access. If a feature that's in Early Access is part of a release, you will see "Early Access" in parentheses in the release notes for that particular item. Nothing is in Early Access at this time, which is why the Early Access User Feedback section is empty.

Other than that, it looks like you found the version on both the Web and Mobile Apps, so that should cover everything. I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

• Philk
    Philk Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie I'm confused, you stated above, "Nothing is in Early Access at this time"

Yet the versions listed in Updates from the Product Team are older than version number of each Mobile & Web apps (currently showing 4.15.1 & 3.93.1)

Please clarify, thanks.

-Phil-

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Philk,

To clarify, Early Access is not a separate release. It is not the same as running a beta version. When you opt in for Early Access, then those features are made available for you in the current version of Simplifi.

Release notes are posted to Updates from the Product Team after the version is released. Since the current version came out very recently, the release notes for the most recent version have not yet been posted.

While there currently are no features in Early Access, what you will see in the future, when something is in early access, is you will see (Early Access) next to the release notes for that particular item.

I hope this helps clarify!

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.