Wealthfront link error FDP-106

Options

Hi, I am new to Simplifi and not sure if this is the right way to report this, but I was alerted to a sync issue with my Wealthfront account and am getting error code FDP-106 when trying to reconnect. I setup a new app-specific password just to be sure and it is still failing to sync. I even tried deleting the institution and now can't add it back 😭. Both my wife and I were able to link and pull data from Wealthfront into our shared Simplifi space with no issue during our initial setup in the past few days. Is this a known issue?

Tagged:

Comments

• rochers
    rochers Member
    Options

I'm also getting the following error, even when using the app-specific password. I've tried regenerating the password, tried deleting and re-creating the account, but always get this error:

"This usually happens if an account nickname or number has changed at your bank. To fix you must reconnect your account.
    Care Code: FDP-106"

Anyone else experiencing this with Wealthfront?

• divergentnate
    Options

I am having the same issue

• SimpliJSHL
    SimpliJSHL Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I'm in the same boat. Pretty frustrating as most of my liquid assets sit with Wealthfront, so not having visibility there is definitely going to push me to another platform.

@rochers

• rochers
    rochers Member
    edited December 2023
    Options

@SimplifiJSHL Curious, [removed - no soliciting]

• Coach Blake
    Coach Blake Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hi there, everyone! We are experiencing an issue with Wealthfron returning a 106 error. We are working with Wealthfront on a resolution. I have posted an alert that you can bookmark for updates. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,
    Coach Blake

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
  • rochers
    rochers Member
    Options

Just tried adding back my account and it works now!

This discussion has been closed.