Morgan Stanley Stock Plan connection Care:324 error

Options
sgraff34
sgraff34 Member

I've tried to connect to my Morgan Stanely Stock Plan account multiple times and end up in the same situation. It appears to successfully add my account but in the dashboard it shows $0. Under Accounts it says:

This financial institution needs your attention (Care: 324)
We have lost connectivity to your account. To restore connectivity, you must reconnect with your FI.

And then a "Reconnect" button. I've clicked reconnect which takes me back through the connect and account selection pages but I can't add them again since they are already there. If I link them, I end up in the same error above.

Any ideas on why this is failing?

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@sgraff34, thanks for posting!

To better understand the issue, please provide the following additional details:

1. Have you ever been able to connect this account in Quicken Simplifi and see a correct balance, or is this your first time adding the account?
    2. Is the account in question a Morgan Stanley Stock Plan account, or is it Morgan Stanley Wealth Management?
    3. What is the URL you use when signing into the bank's website?
    4. What is the name of the account, as it appears in Quicken Simplifi?

We look forward to your reply!

-Coach Natalie

• sgraff34
    sgraff34 Member
    Options

Hi,

1. This is the first time trying to add this account. I've never been able to get it to pull down the balance. It appears to connect but shows 0.00 with a red ! in the accounts list. I've removed the account and reset it up 3-4 times and always end up int he same situation.
    2. Morgan Stanley Stock Plan
    3. https://atwork.morganstanley.com/solium/servlet/userLogin#/home (//atwork.morganstanley.com/solium/servlet/userLogin#/home)
    4. "Microsoft Stock Awards"

Thanks,
    Scott

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@sgraff34, thanks for providing additional details!

After taking a closer look, I'd like to go ahead and start by submitting an escalation for the persistent 324 error. Before doing so, however, I'm not seeing any connection attempts with Morgan Stanley Stock Plan since the 20th — can you give resetting the connection another try and let us know how it goes, please?

https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/4857199-how-to-reset-your-account-connections

I look forward to your reply!

-Coach Natalie

• sgraff34
    sgraff34 Member
    Options

Hi,

I performed the Reset connection step and it worked! I'm now successfully connected to my Stock Awards account and see the balance in my dashboard.

Thank you for your timely and helpful responses!
    Scott

• sgraff34
    sgraff34 Member
    Options

Hi,

I spoke too soon… It showed my balance initially but now it's back to showing "0.00" but there are no errors or red !. I'll give it another try again this afternoon.

Scott

• sgraff34
    sgraff34 Member
    Options

Looks like things are working now. I'm consistently getting the balance updates on my stock awards account.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.