Projected Balance on the Upcoming Tab

Options
dagnabit2000
dagnabit2000 Member ✭✭✭
edited November 2021 in Feature Requests

Please add the ability to view your projected balance to the Upcoming Tab. It only makes sense that I can see the bills due that are impacting my projected balance, and the projeted balance in the same place. Right now I have to keep flipping between the two screens.

Thank you.

3 votes

Completed · Last Updated

We have added a "Cash Flow" tab to the Upcoming section that has a Projected Cash Flow Chart, and includes a Projected Balance!

Comments

• Coach Tappan
    Coach Tappan Retired Coach ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@dagnabit2000 I appreciate the suggestion. Would you like the option to see the same Projected Balance graph that you see on the Transactions page? That balance is associated with a specific account, which is why it only displays on that page when you select one of your accounts. It also shows projected balances for each future date you select.

• aldas
    aldas Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

Adding the Projected balance feature to this page makes a whole lot of sense.
    It would be great if the whole Upcoming tab could be filtered from the Net Worth accounts on the Transactions page all the way down to an individual account with projected balance and the the Coming Soon and Recently posted fields being displayed. The calendar could also be made smaller since it doesn't provide much information.

This discussion has been closed.