Longtime Quicken, short-time Mint user trying out Simplifi

Options
barthslb
barthslb Member
edited January 17 in Introduce yourself!

I had been using ‘classic’ Quicken since the 1980’s (original DOS version!). I stopped using it a couple of years ago because I was having problems with it. I switched to Mint last year, and although it was not as full-featured as Quicken, I liked the user interface on my ipad. Now that Mint is kaput, I am trying out the ‘new’ Quicken. I have been able to set it up today and I’ll see how it does going forward. Although the user interface works on my ipad, I would prefer one that was designed for that rather than an iphone.

Best Answers

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @barthslb Welcome to q-Simplifi! Like you, I was a long time Quicken Classic user up until almost 3 years ago when I moved to Q-Simplifi.

I don't bother with the mobile app on my iPad. I use the web version instead. If you have Chrome web browser on your iPad you can add Q-Simplifi to your iPad screen like an app and run the web version instead of the iPhone app version.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

@barthslb, thanks for posting!

I'd also suggest adding your vote and feedback here, and then following the post for updates:

Fingers crossed we see this soon!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.