How many transactions can you import from Mint (edited)

Options
N4KHQ
N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭

I have 20,256 transactions in Mint, Mint will only export 10,000 records at a time. With Mint you can filter by start and end date and I have 3 cvs files with all my transactions. I can’t remember if I tried to import more than the first file. The first cvs file imported had transactions that dated back to 2018 and I am only seeing transactions through 2020. Again it is not a big deal but is there a way to import 20,000 plus transactions? Thanks, I asked the Bot before posting

Best Answer

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi,

In the transaction list, hover to the right of "Showing Transactions…" text.

Then, select all time. Your older transactions will appear.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

Answers

• N4KHQ
    N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

https://community.simplifimoney.com/profile/UrsulaA Wow they should put Coach in front of your name. I have over 20,000 transactions back to 2009. Looks like it stays on showing All Time unless you change to a date. Does not seem to change load speed as records are only loaded by year. Any reason to change it back to the default? Looks like UrsulaA is Coach Natalie

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@N4KHQ - thanks, I am a user that has messed up a few things and fixed them. My first Mint import was a mess and I started over.

The default is useful if your performance/load speed suffers. If the loading speed is satisfactory with the all time setting, you can keep it.

Minter 2014-2023

• N4KHQ
    N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

https://community.simplifimoney.com/profile/UrsulaA It is impossible for me to tell if there is a speed difference in loadin all transactions and showing only 3 years because of browser caching and server traffic. It appears to me that Simplifi only loads about 12 more links to previous years which is none detectable speed hit. How do you get the @ sign in front of my screen name?

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Glad to hear the speed works for you. Also, for older periods, Simplifi loads a collapsed month that you can expand to view transaction detail - that helps with speed.

To get the @ sign in front of a screen name, I type @, wait for a dropdown to appear and type the screen name after I see the dropdown. @N4KHQ

Minter 2014-2023

• N4KHQ
    N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

My drop down has 5 screen names none of which is yours.

• N4KHQ
    N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

This was a reply to your post or the box below. Names do not scroll

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Type @ and then the first letter of my username u.

Minter 2014-2023

• N4KHQ
    N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@UrsulaA Your the best It only works if you don't put a space.

This discussion has been closed.